|A Single Keypad Controls Groups of SDN Motors |
The DecoFlex Digital Keypad SDN Group Control provides a plug-in, in-wall user interface for stand-alone SDN shading systems. Keypads provide users a familiar way to adjust their environment for personal comfort. Each keypad communicates directly with intelligent motors in the system without the need for a centralized system controller, distributing intelligence across the group of motors and ensuring reliable operation.
– Directly control intelligent motors either by group, facade or an entire building
– Provides users a familiar Decora-style switch to adjust their environment
– Reduces the need for a centralized control system:
– Each keypad communicates directly with the range of Somfy intelligent motors (SDN RS485)
– Keypad offers the ability to have different levels of authority
– Keypad configurations can be exported and backed up
Discover the DecoFlex™ Digital Keypad for SDN Group Control
Somfy Digital Network (SDN) is Somfy’s intelligent wired shading network. An SDN system is comprised of bus distribution devices that create a network for user interfaces, motorized applications and sensors to be connected. SDN is scalable, and suitable for both small and large projects, and the same components are used whether an SDN system remains stand-alone, integrated into third party automation systems.